Responsibilities: Continuously develop progressive business ideas and set them into action while communicating with the team, and our clients.
· Make monthly reports of short-term goals and long-term goals with a plan of how to achieve them.
· Send weekly emails updating the team on what is going on that week.
· Make basic weekly financial reports and send them to the accountant.
· Communicate with the clients, and make sure they are receiving exactly what they want.
· Write up all company contracts.
· Set up meetings with potential partners and clients.
· Ensure that the team is working efficiently, and meeting the set goals.
Qualifications: Music & Artist Management Skills (2 years experience minimum), College Graduate, Social Skills, Proficient in all Word Office Applications, Knowledge of Business Law, Knowledge of Entertainment & Copyright Law
Responsibilities: Engineer and produce music and video for all projects.
· Make technical and musical decisions for projects.
· Turn in projects in a timely fashion.
Qualifications: In Studio Sound Engineer (4 years experience minimum), Musician (6 years experience minimum), Proficient in Singing, Piano, Guitar, Bass, and Drums, Social Skills, Musical Coaching Skills, Proficient in Ableton, Logic, Digital Performer, and Pro tools
Responsibilities: Represent InfiniD Music and our values accurately online with social media, and in person at all company events or attended shows.
· Make weekly write-ups on the company website.
· Make daily posts on the company social media accounts.
· Keep a high level of communication with the CEO, COO, Business/Client Manager, and Producer.
· Know the company vision.
· Attend company events or shows that InfiniD Music is requested to be at.
Qualifications: PR & Marketing Skills (2 years experience minimum), Social Media Skills, Social Skills, Proficient in Creative Writing, Knowledge of Marketing/Social Media Trends, Attended College
Responsibilities: Visualize and shoot video for company projects.
· Shoot video.
· Turn in video in a timely manner.
· Keep a high level of communication with the CEO, COO, Business/Client Manager, and Video Editor.
Qualifications: Film Skills (6 years experience minimum), Proficient in using high quality Canon cameras, Proficient in Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro, Social Skills
Responsibilities: Creatively edit video for all company projects.
· Edit video
· Turn in final video product in a timely manner.
· Keep a high level of communication with the CEO, COO, Business/Client Manager, and Video Producer/Videographer.
Qualifications: Film & Film Editing Skills (6 years experience minimum), Proficient in Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro, Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects, Social Skills
Responsibilities: Take our logos and designs and purchase merchandise for us to sell.
· Design and create merchandise.
· Purchase merchandise with company funds.
· Promote and sell merchandise.
· Keep a high level of communication with the CEO, COO, and Business/Client Manager.
Qualification: Merchandise Design Skills (2 years of experience minimum), Knowledge of Screen Printing Market, Knowledge of Sales and Fashion Trends